Thursday, August 7, 2008

This evening we went up to Snowbird for our Annual Meet the team day.  After being a season ticket holder since the beginning for Real Salt Lake, this was my first meet the team event that I was able to attend, and it was awesome.  The energy around the team is great, as we are in 1st place right now in our conference.  While we were there, we were able to get everybody's autograph, and I was able to get my picture taken with two of my favorite players.

Here I am with Kenny Duechar, one of our strikers.
Here I am with Javi Morales, our star Midfielder

2 comments:

Jessica A said...

Nice to see ya blogging! It looks good. You need to post pics of your new house!

Jessica A said...

Hey Me again, I retract my last comment! You need to blog more!!!! Way more! You realize we live in Minnesota and need to know what is going on with you guys are our baby nephew right! Get on the ball. p.s. we still love you though!