Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Hi Everyone! As you know Jordan has been the one that has normally done our blog. I have decided that I am going to take it over. I just decided while being on the internet to see when the last time that we ( I use the term loosly because all of the previous blog post have been courtesy of Jordan) have posted something. I was a little disheartened when I saw that the last post was picutres of Kaden's birthday and Halloween. I cannot even blame Jordan for this since our lives have been really crazy, but I do know that the only way some people get their Rasmussen (mostly Kaden fix) is from our blog. So I made a New Year's Resolution to not only loose weight, but to blog more and take more pictures of our lives. So hopefully this works out and as well as I hope my other resolutions go. So I am hoping a year of taking more pictures and downloading them onto this blog and posting more events of what is going on in our lives. I am hoping to have a new post up just kind of overviewing what has happended over the last few months and pictures to go along with them. Please be patient with me because this is all new.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Yea! I am excited that you are taking over the blog, I hope you have fun with it. Good luck with all your goals, I know you'll do great! Love the new blog background.

Nessa said...

Aubrey! Oh my gosh! I am so excited that I stumbled upon your blog of your cute lil family!