Monday, May 3, 2010

New Post

So I pretty much failed horribly on this part of my New Year's resolution! I need to download some totally cute pictures that we have of Kaden. Good news I have lost 15 pounds and counting so I have succeeded on that part of my New Year's resolution.

The soccer season has officially started so Jordan is in the height of his glory. We went to a soccer game on Saturday and it was freezing and rainy and Kaden tagged along too! I know send parents of the year ballots in for us.

We thought that Kaden had allergies, which got really bad yesterday. We took him into the doctor and come to find out he had a sinus infection, ear infection, and conjunctivitus (pink eye) the last one being the reason why we took him to the doctor. Again if you want to send mother of the year ballots in for me feel welcome to...If you can't feel the sarcasm I am laying it on pretty thick. I felt so bad for the poor little man, but to my defense he is a strong little thing and does not let you know that he is not feeling well until it is really bad. So I took the day off today and I will need to tomorrow as well as the daycare will likely not take him in his condition, which is completely understandable and I love the time that I have been able to spend with him.

I will be sure to post more pictures. Hope all is well to anyone who reads this.

Love,

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby

2 comments:

Jessica A said...

Yay for the post! But we seriously need some pictures of all four of you!

Jane said...

I look at your blog all the time, so I'm excited for a new post! But I need pictures!! P.S. You're a wonderful mom!